Sunday, February 05, 2006

Our First Official Trip Sponsor!

Dave Thomas (no, not the Wendy’s guy) lives in uptown New Orleans and is currently working a theater job in Crossville, TN. Charles Sumner forwarded my email to him and dave and his girlfriend have very generously offered to sponsor five students who want to go!

This means (drumroll please) that for the first five students that get me $30 earnest money, you’ll get the money back once I get Dave’s check and you show up packed to go March 4.

This means you only have to cover your road food and any other personal expenses like dinner out and souvenirs! I can taste the gumbo already…

Be sure and show some love in the comment section below for Dave and his GF.

Update: I’ve created a new blog for the trip here

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Mr. Thomas & your girlfriend!! It's going to be such an incredible experience to go and help..be a part of the infamous New Orleans! :) I'm so happy we get the opportunity to help make a difference!!!

10:57 PM, February 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home