Saturday, October 29, 2005

Demand the Truth

Sojourners has started a petition to demand an independent investigation into “Plamegate” and the truth of why we went to war with Iraq. I urge all you Bluenecks out there to sign the petition that will go to senators and members of Congress.

Founded in 1971, Sojourners is a Christian ministry whose mission is to proclaim and practice the biblical call to integrate spiritual renewal and social justice. Translation: Liberal Christians committed to social justice.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This whole case gets more interesting by the day. I urge everyone to read this 5 page article from the Washington Post, October 30. It's a real eye-opener.

8:44 AM, October 30, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...Oops, I forgot to add - my favorite line from the article: Someone called Fitzgerald, "Eliot Ness with a Harvard law degree."

The truth is out there....

8:52 AM, October 30, 2005  
Blogger Todd Duren said...

Great article, Ken. Yep, I'm impressed as hell with what I know so far about Fitzgerald. He keeps his mouth shut, asks all the right questions, is never dramatic, and his statement Friday is clear enough for a high school civics student to understand. If Rove doesn't wiggle out of this one I'm expecting the biggest charges to drop on him.

12:03 PM, October 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home